YARD Stick One By Great Scott Gadgets
TheYARD Stick One is a sub-1 GHz wireless transceiver controlled directly from your computer. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customising IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB.
YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle) comes with RfCat firmware installed, courtesy of atlas. RfCat allows you to control the wireless transceiver from an interactive Python shell or your own program running on your computer. YARD Stick One also has CC Bootloaderinstalled, so you can upgrade RFCat or install your own firmware without any additional programming hardware.
Originally based on the ToorCon 14 Badge design, YARD Stick One has several featured not previously seen in CC1111 dongles:
- SMA connector for external antennas such as ANT500
- receive amplifier for improved sensitivity
- transmit amplifier for higher output power
- flat RF performance across the entire CC1111 operating frequency range (281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, 749-962 MHz)
- low pass filter for elimination of harmonics when operating in the 800 and 900 MHz bands
- antenna port power control for compatibility with antenna port accessories designed for HackRF One
- GoodFET-compatible expansion and programming header
- GIMME-compatible programming test points
For open source design files and additional information, visit the repository.