Powerful, pocket-sized. The Flipper Zero is the ultimate multi-tool for geeks, pentesters and hardware enthusiasts alike.
The Flipper Zero is the ultimate multi-tool for pentesters, geeks, ethical hackers and hardware hobbyists alike. One pocket-sized device combines multiple tools: RFID, RF, Infrared, HID emulation, GPIO, Hardware debugging, 1-Wire, Bluetooth, Wifi and more.
Inspired by great open-source projects: Proxmark, HydraNFC, Rubber Ducky, pwnagotchi - the Flipper Zero manages to pack serious functionality into a tiny, professionally manufactured device - and stays true to its Open Source roots.
Entirely independent, the Flipper Zero requires no external computer or hardware to function - everything is driven by the its 5-way navigation button and LCD screen. When connected to a computer or the included Android / iOS apps, the Flipper can be extended, modified, upgraded and reflashed according to your needs.
With over two years of meticulous design, prototyping and iteration, the Flipper Zero is a mature platform, ready to use out of the box, meeting the needs of professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- 1x Flipper Zero
- 1x USB-A - USB-C Cable
NOTE: A microSD card is not included. Kingston Canvas Select Plus 64GB is recommended.
Screen: 128x64 1.4" LCD Monochrome (Backlit)
- Tactile Controls: 5-Way Direction Pad + Select Button
Internal Battery: LiPo 2000mAh (7-days without charge)
- ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit 64 MHz (Application Processor)
- ARM Cortex-M0+ 32 MHz (Network Processor)
- Buzzer: 100-2500Hz
- Vibration Motor
- Memory: 1024KB Flash, 256KB SRAM
Storage: MicroSD (Up to 64GB)
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type-C
Dimensions: 100 x 40 x 25 mm
- Weight: 102g
- Chipset: TI CC1101
- Frequency bands: 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz
- TX Power: 0dBm Max (~100m transmit range)
- High Frequency / 13.56MHz
- NXP Mifare® Classic/Ultralight/DESFire/etc
- NFC Forum protocols
- Low Frequency / 125KHz
- Modulation: AM / PSK / FSK
- Supported Cards: EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- HIDProx, Indala
- 3.3v CMOS Level
- 5V tolerant
- Up to 20mA per digital pin
- RX/TX Frequency: 800-950nm
- TX Power: 300 mW
- Bluetooth LE 5.0
- TX Power: 0dBm Max
- RX Sensitivity: -96dBm
- Data Rate: 2 Mbps
- iButton 1-Wire:
- Dallas DS1990A
- Firmware Update
- Flipper Zero Forum
- Flipper Zero Official Documentation
Flipper Zero Official Discord
- Official Github
- GPIO / Pinout Diagram
- Flipper Zero Unleashed Firmware (Custom)
- Flipper Zero Xtreme Firmware (Custom)