Keysy allows the user to copy up to four low frequency (125kHz) RFID keycards/keyfobs. Keysy can then emulate these keycards/keyfobs when placed in front of the RFID reader. In addition, Keysy has the ability to duplicate any previously read keycard/keyfob onto a blank rewritable keyfob/keycard* (one included, additional sold separately). Save time, money and avoid dealing with the building management.
* Only Keysy branded keyfobs/keycards can be written.
Keysy supports 125kHz RFID keycards/keyfobs. These are typically perimeter access control systems that require the keycard/keyfob to be placed within 10cm of the reader. Anything that works farther away is unsupported.
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
- T55x7 compatible keycard/keyfob (Only Keysy branded keyfobs/keycards can be written)
Have a card/fob that isn’t on either list? Email email@example.com with a picture of the card/fob and we will promptly take a look to determine if it is supported.
- Automotive Keyfobs
- Garage Door openers that require pushing a button (rather than waving in front of a reader)
- Mass transit cards
- Stored value cards
- Hotel keys
- HID iClass, iClass SE
- Mifare Classic 1k/4k
- Mifare Plus EV1
- Mifare DESFire EV1/2
- Mifare Ultralight
- Farpointe Delta, Farpointe Ranger
- DKProx Long Range (AVI)
- AWID (all HF and UHF tags)
- Any other RFID cards/fobs not operating at 125kHz.